With the help of technology, the field of dentistry has been revolutionized. We now offer better, faster solutions for traditional oral health problems than ever before.
- Digital X-rays - we can provide you with more accurate images, with less radiation exposure, and decrease your time in the chair.
- CBCT 3D X-rays - this provides us with the ability to see your entire upper and lower jaws, including your teeth and surrounding structures. This allows us to thoroughly review the health of your teeth and can detect abnormalities in the tissues surrounding.
- Cerec Same-Day Crowns - our Dentsply Sirona CEREC® intraoral scanner will turn your teeth into digital models, which allows us to design and cement a crown on the same day. Same-day crowns mean you only need to be numbed one time, no goopy impressions, no temporary crown, and no waiting for weeks for the permanent crown!
- 3D Printing - we are able to use 3D models of your teeth to print the models themselves, nightguards, temporary crowns and veneers for cosmetic cases, full complete dentures, hybrid dentures for full arch dental implant restorations and custom healing abutments for dental implants.
- Yomi Robotic Dental Implant Machine - we are among a small number of dentists in the world using the Yomi robot to help us place dental implants with extreme precision. Yomi is the first and only robot-assisted technology for unsurpassed precision and accuracy for dental implant surgery. The positioning of the implant is done prior to your appointment on the computer and on the day of implant placement, a robotic arm is used to place the dental implant exactly where it was planned. The robotic arm of the Yomi doesn't allow the drilling or the implant placement to go off-axis in any way!
With the help of our in-office technology, our dentistry is less invasive, more comfortable, and more durable than ever before.
Come see our advanced technology!